Thursday, September 29, 2011

I've Come to the Decision...

I finally know what I'll do with my life! I've decided that I'm going to major in Nursing, and minor in General Studies. My mom always told me that I need to get my "2 years" out of the way. But all that would do is waste my time, I think. All of the courses in General Studies is my choice, and I chose to take nursing classes to help me out. So why not just get my A.S. in nursing? I'll talk to her about it. I'm nervous, however, because I have my first exam in History today. It's only multiple choice and 50 questions, but it's still hard to not get nervous for it. I want to do my best! I'm not completely sure of what else to write. I have a lot of stuff to do, so I'm going to go now. Bye bye! Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment