Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dang!

Well I'm sitting outside of my husbands class right now because I didnt feel like going to the wellness center and I decided to catch up on some reading for my history class. I barely got to read 3 pages and then this one class next door got out and now these two people are on the other corner of the hall and they are so loud and annoying! Not to mention my husbands professor keeps his door open while he does lectures so I can hear everything he says, too. So reading over here was a bad idea. I'm trying to concentrate and read and there's 2 different conversations going on around me. So thats why I'm here writing this blog. At least I can concentrate on this...kind of. I can still hear everybody talking. Not to mention that I'm so hungry!! And I NEED to go to the Public Library and City Hall soon so I can get information for my research paper. I think that's the only class I might struggle in. Hopefully everything goes well. I'm so bored, and I need a job, and I'm sorry that I'm rambling about random junk. I just don't know what else there is to say or to write. My class starts in 30 minutes so I guess I'll just cut my blog off here. I'll try to post something else soon. Bye everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment