Thursday, September 8, 2011

Do I KNOW You?

Yesterday, during Club Rush, there was a booth from Chick-fil-a giving free milk shake coupons for those who "liked" their page on Facebook. I'm not really a big fan of facebook. It caused nothing but problems for me and my relationship with my husband in the past when we were dating. However, I wanted the free milkshake, so with my husbands permission, I reactivated my Facebook, "liked" their page, and got the coupon. When I walked away from that booth, I realized that EVERYTHING in this college has something to do with Facebook! Its annerving, really. So I decided to keep my facebook once again, as long as I don't do anything on it that'll cause problems with my husband and I. As I was going through my "friends," I saw that there's a lot of people that I didn't REALLY know. I'm not one to add everybody in the world, but there are people that do that do me because they're, "A friend of a friend of a friend who saw you that one time at Wal-Mart...etc." But one thing I cannot STAND is when somebody adds you that you do know personally, but they don't talk to you! They only add you just to have another friend on their page.
The only reason I'm keeping my facebook again is for school, close friends, and my family. Its been a long time since I've seen them, so keeping in touch is good from time to time. As for everbody else...*DELETE*

No comments:

Post a Comment