Tuesday, October 25, 2011

LSP!


 
Name: Lumpy Space Princess
Alias: LSP, Lumpy
Age: Unknown
Class: Bunny
Lumpy is the newest edition to the family. My husband bought her for me from the pet store after after constant begging and I love her so much. We don't exactly know how old she is, but she's still a baby. Her first day in the house was pretty rough. She didn't want to eat anything and was too afraid to explore the house. We've had her for almost a week now, and she loves where she lives. The only bad thing however is that she's peed on my bed twice already! What's weird about her is that she NEVER makes any noise! The cats accept her, the dogs still need to get used to her, however. When I let her run around the house, she loves to hide under the table or under my bed, and plays around by running from me when I try to pick her up. She enjoys being outside, but I have to constantly watch her because our outside dog, Toby tries to play with her. Toby is a pitbull and often plays too rough with animals and ends up killing them (RIP all the squirrels). LSP is a very lovable pet and has grown quickly on me. I hope to have her for many more years and that my children to love her as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment