Friday, August 19, 2011

My First Blog!

So if you're reading this, welcome to my blog! My name is Aimee Rodriguez, and like the title says, these are my personal, impersonal thoughts. Its Friday, August 19th, and I just looked at the clock at the bottom right of my laptop and it currently says 10:44AM.  I wish i knew what to write about, so I guess I'll just write what I'm doing! I'm here in the living room with my husband watching Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. I personally love this movie, its so funny! "Foodalanche!" It just got to the part when the dam collapsed and all of the food is coming towards them.
On another note, I went to the Wellness Center yesterday before class and pretty much worked out every muscle in my body. It hurts to move!
"Gummybears!!!" Its on the movie, haha. Steve is hilarious when it comes to his love for gummybears. I would love to have food as big as it is on the movie... Without all of the consequences of evil food and the world ending, of course. I'm not trying to make this blog random or anything.

I said it before and I'll say it again: These are My Personal, Impersonal Thoughts.

I'm gonna go now and go get a life, I'll post something later. Bye!

"STEVE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment